23 September 2010

Milan Fashion Week Report: Gucci runway show

Hi guys!

Have you seen the Gucci spring summer 2011 runway show yesterday?
I did while I was at the university.

They have some pretty dresses and shoes in their new collection.

How gucci uses the livestream for their show is awesome!
You can direct and make it your own show. Another nice thing, they asked viewers to share their webcam! So you could see who were watching the show. You had to get an e-ticket and you get an "row number", so you could search the viewers by row.

At the end of the show, miss Frida Giannini herself had a talk to the online viewers, really nice she does that!
(I don't know what she really was talking about cause I couldn't listen while I had to listen to the teacher)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment