16 December 2010

New York day 1

After three hours waiting at JFK for border security, I made it!
My second time in the Big Apple, it feels like home to me.

First I had you know, the Pakistani taxi driver, driving crazy fast likes he drives in a Ferrari.
And second of all he all, the entire ride, he talks in his native language, so busy with his telephone calls...

But! Immediately when I drove into Midtown I saw the Conde Nast building, my dream employer.

After getting the hotelroom, which is like 1 minute walk from Times Square, I went outside and rediscovered Times Square. Wow it has changed since the last time I've been there (december 2008).

So this upcoming week I will probably post about my New York trip. If you have tips for shopping/eating/must-see please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment